Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Incredible Bigfoot Footage!


Youtube user TopRealm has put together some of the most compelling Bigfoot videos of the last few years. Although he has titled the compilation ''7 Real Bigfoot Sightings'' there are actually only 6 video clips. Descriptions and locations of each are listed below.

1) Witness statement- "I was canoeing some of the swamps around Lettuce Lake Park (outside of Tampa, Florida) and saw what I thought was a bear. I told a park ranger about it and she said that bears don’t generally get into the swamp and that there were never many sightings in general. I showed her the video and she said she didn’t know what it was. I never put much faith in the old skunk ape legends but when I looked closer I noticed that it had long, swinging arms and moved through the very thick swamp with ease. Certainly, can’t explain it myself. I didn’t get very close but I hope that this footage can be enlarged.''

2) A video filmed with a GoPro and a dog. No other information found.

3) Apparently, in this clip, a nature photographer was out filming and accidentally catches a glimpse of a Sasquatch in Payson Canyon, Utah.

4) The only information on this piece of footage is that it's from New South Wales, Australia.  

5) Hikers on a trail near Mission, in British Columbia, Canada filmed this footage of what they believe is a Bigfoot.

6) Witness description- ''I was up American Fork Canyon (Utah) near Tibble Fork Reservoir. I thought I saw something a few minutes before when I was a little further away. It kinda scared me but I figured it was probably just a moose, elk, or maybe a bear. The area is pretty forested and I wasn't quite sure where the animal was. I only saw it for a second before it disappeared behind some trees. I had to walk through some snow and trees to get to where I start the recording. I saw movement in the trees and that's when I moved the camera to capture whatever it was. I was scared already but when it stepped into the clearing outside of the trees I was absolutely terrified. I only saw it for a second before I ran.''


Written by MH

No comments:

Post a Comment