Sunday, November 5, 2017

Ghost Hunter Witnessed Ghosts Having Sex!


A ghost hunter claims he's had more than 100 supernatural encounters - including seeing two spirits having sex in a museum's toilets.Stephen Briggs, 38, also says he's been assaulted by a ghost and seen the apparition of Victorian policeman patrolling his local streets. Luckily, the paranormal enthusiast has been keeping a log of his spooky run-ins since the 1980s, and he's now set to describe each one in great detail.

Stephen, from Horncastle, Lincs, was a toddler when he first saw a ghost. He said: “I have had so many I don’t where to start. Some are the most bizarre and amusing, but ghosts aren’t always scary. “The first one I can remember was when I was sat on my mum’s knee waiting for my dad. There was a gentleman in a coat and he just disappeared...CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Post a Comment