Thursday, November 23, 2017

Attempted Murder Survivors Share Their Horrific Stories!


Every year tens of thousands of deaths are claimed by homicide. Only a few people are lucky to survive the attempt on their lives. These are the stories of such survivors as found on R/AskReddit.

Survivors of work-related stabbings

I was stabbed while bouncing (working as security) at a bar. I’m not sure if that counts. I doubt the guy was really trying to kill me, though he very easily could have. It required emergency surgery to close up an artery and the knife stopped just shy of puncturing my lung. My friend, also bouncing, was stabbed over his heart, but his sternum stopped the blade. That’s probably what caused the stabber to slice his own fingers open, which lead to finding him and the conviction. He was charged with attempted murder, along with a bunch of other things. He was convicted of at least some of those charges and did 6 years. All in all, not bad. 10/10, would get stabbed again. – caducus

Boyfriend can’t take no for an answer

I can contribute something! When I was 17, I had a 22 y/o boyfriend who I dated near the time I finished my secondary school education. He was genuinely amazing and I thought he was perfect as every naive young girl does, my friends warned me saying he was manipulative and abusive but I brushed it off assuming they were jealous. But I started noticing things, and I wouldn’t give him his way, we started fighting more and more. One night we were relaxing and watching my favourite movie in my room (Robots I think it was called), anyway my boyfriend starts trying to pressure me into giving him oral. I tried pulling away but he was holding my head down into his lap, that’s when I started shouting and screaming. He grabbed my neck and threw me to the floor and began kicking me, at this point, I was completely dazed and in shock so I couldn’t defend myself. After what seemed like ages I finally screamed stop, he grabbed my hair and dragged me to...CONTINUE READING

No comments:

Post a Comment