Saturday, September 23, 2017

First Trans-Racial Person!


Martina Big, 28, who used tanning injections and a 50-tube sunbed to darken her complexion, says: "I am the proud owner of black skin.'' A white glamour model who spent £50,000 on cosmetic surgery to enhance her chest says she now 'identifies as a black woman'.

Martina Big, 28, now has size UK size 32S breasts (size 70 in the US) and used tanning injections and a 50-tube sunbed to darken her complexion. She appeared on US talk programme the Maury Show where she told the host: "I am the proud owner of black skin. If they start fading, I won't feel less black. I will ask them for more." She continued: "I am black. That is my race. I can't wait to go to Africa because I hear the food is tasty...CONTINUE READING 

No comments:

Post a Comment